Truffle and Arugula Pizza Recipe
Topping, enough for garnishing one pizza pie:
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut in cubes
- 4 slices of Italian fontina cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 handful of fresh arugula leaves
- Truffle oil
- Optional: 3 slices of prosciutto
Garnish with the mozzarella and fontina cheeses and place in the 650° to 750° oven. Give the pizza a quick turn with the pizza turner after about 1.5 minutes and then slide out of the oven when ready, about another minute and a half.
When the pizza comes out of the oven piping hot, sprinkle the parmesan cheese, add the truffle oil, and sprinkle a handful of fresh arugula on top. Optional: add prosciutto slices.
Buon appetito from Los Angeles Ovenworks!